Stages of connection to the networks of engineering and technical support
Connection of a capital construction object to the networks of engineering and technical support is carried out in the order that includes following steps:
- Submission by the Investor/Developer of an application on connection;
- Conclusion of a contract on connection;
- Issuance by the Contractor to the Investor/Developer of connection conditions (technical conditions for connection), which do not contradict to the specifications, obtained previously by the Investor/Developer from the Contractor or local authority or from the previous land owner, as long as the validity of technical conditions has not expired;
- Execution by the Investor/Developer of connection conditions;
- Check by the Contractor of execution by the Investor/Developer of connection conditions;
- Joining by the Investor/Developer of a capital construction object to the networks of engineering and technical support and signing by the parties of an instrument of accession;
- Execution of conditions of resources supply.
Before the start of resources supply the Investor/Developer must obtain permission for commissioning of capital construction object, to conclude agreements on supply of the relevant types of resources (on provision of related services), obtaining of which is provided as a result of connection of the capital construction object to the networks of engineering and technical support.
01 March 2019Стартовал весенний этап отбора Конкурса «Ежегодная общественная премия «Регионы – устойчивое развитие»
01 March 2019С 24 по 26 марта Владимир посетит делегация из Саксонии (Германия)
21 January 201914–15 февраля 2019 РОССИЙСКИЙ ИНВЕСТИЦИОННЫЙ ФОРУМ
31 October 2018Потенциал роста для итальянских инвестиционных проектов