Stages of connection to the networks of engineering and technical support
Connection of a capital construction object to the networks of engineering and technical support is carried out in the order that includes following steps:
- Submission by the Investor/Developer of an application on connection;
- Conclusion of a contract on connection;
- Issuance by the Contractor to the Investor/Developer of connection conditions (technical conditions for connection), which do not contradict to the specifications, obtained previously by the Investor/Developer from the Contractor or local authority or from the previous land owner, as long as the validity of technical conditions has not expired;
- Execution by the Investor/Developer of connection conditions;
- Check by the Contractor of execution by the Investor/Developer of connection conditions;
- Joining by the Investor/Developer of a capital construction object to the networks of engineering and technical support and signing by the parties of an instrument of accession;
- Execution of conditions of resources supply.
Before the start of resources supply the Investor/Developer must obtain permission for commissioning of capital construction object, to conclude agreements on supply of the relevant types of resources (on provision of related services), obtaining of which is provided as a result of connection of the capital construction object to the networks of engineering and technical support.
22 August 2019Всероссийский конкурс «Российская организация высокой социальной эффективности»
13 August 2019О программе «Мировое качество-WorldQuality»
12 August 2019Открыт прием работ крупнейшей в Восточной Европе премии в сфере коммуникаций — Eventiada IPRA Golden World Awards
13 June 2019Информируем о проведении общероссийской премии в области импортозамещения «Проектный лидер»